Bangkok was a blast! It started off rocky, but in the end I had a fantastic time! I'm already planning on going back (as soon as I can find some decent ticket prices again!) despite the smothering heat. I'm back in Kagoshima now and it's so cold... I dread going back to school....at least the board of education office has heating! Two more days left to slack off publicly in the office! What other job would pay you for playing computer games or watching Japanese dramas... some days, I reallyyy LOVE MY JOB.
Here are some pics from Bangkok for now! I was so addicted to Thai Milk Tea and Coconut Ice Cream!! <3
OH MY GOD. YOU GOT CORN-ROWED. oh dear.
ReplyDeleteActually they're just microbraids! :D
ReplyDeleteI like those BRAIDSSSS ! LOL
ReplyDeleteSo glad everything turned out ok! The scam by that lady was so scary. Can you give Richerd some snacks and stuff to bring back? Mom and I want some. I haven't shown mom this lastest blog post but I do like those braids. Apparently Crystal had some before and sunburned her scalp so be sure to put on sunscreen! Is that bubble tea in a bag? XD by the way, did we eat blood clots before in Taiwan? I had to answer a question in class about "Weirdest food you've eaten" so I said snake.
ReplyDeletehaha it was coagulated pig blood! =P I did, I don't know if you did?
ReplyDeleteWhat are the fish doing??? cleaning your feet??
ReplyDeleteyep, they're called doctor fish!
ReplyDelete