Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Smoothie Recipes
A few of you may know that I used to work at Jugo Juice a long time ago... and I had all their smoothie recipes memorized! I made smoothies for a small gathering at Vi's two weeks ago and everyone loved the fake "Banana Buzz"! So here are some recipes that I remember, in case you ever feel like blending up a storm. ;)
Basically, all their smoothies contain about 11 oz of juice and 10 oz of solids (ice, fruit, sorbet, frozen yogurt). I worked there in 2005, so their menu has changed since then(sorbet is no longer used). However, if you're feeling nostalgic....
Righteous Red:
12oz cranberry juice
4oz ice
4oz frozen strawberry
2oz frozen raspberry
Banana Buzz:
12oz cold hot chocolate/coffee drink
4oz ice
4oz vanilla frozen yogurt
2oz froz banana
Mango Magic:
11oz tropical nectar juice
3oz ice
3oz mango sorbet
4oz frozen mango
Jugo Classico:
11oz apple juice
3oz ice
4oz frozen strawberry
3oz frozen banana
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Ha! Now I know why you always want to go to Jugo Juice for lunch, I remember the last time we did that you only had this green tea smoothie thing :-p
ReplyDeleteMighty Matcha! One of my favourites! I don't remember the recipe for that one.. I think it was something along the lines of ice + soy milk + matcha powder + vanilla frozen yogurt...I miss Jugo Juice *sobs*
ReplyDeleteoh it looks really great, i'll try it :) thank you for sharing^^
ReplyDelete