I had a super busy and fun Halloween this year! I'm leaving for S. Korea.. so just a very quick preview of stuff to come later. (Hopefully... I can never catch up to my photos!) I went to Kotokuji's cultural festival, my friend's English conversation school Halloween party and an enkai! (office party)
How cool is this boy? I can't believe I took this photo.
He looks like a superstar! Haha.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE their bow ties.
The cutest Woody ever!
That's it! Told you it was quick. Off to do some Seoul searching! I'll be back around 1:30 am on Sunday night, with school the next day....
Have a great Halloween and a lovely week, everyone!
He looks like a superstar! Haha.
That's it! Told you it was quick. Off to do some Seoul searching! I'll be back around 1:30 am on Sunday night, with school the next day....
Have a great Halloween and a lovely week, everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment