Hey everyone, I just got back from Vietnam a few days ago! I came home to this wonderful surprise from Osaka! My lovely friend Ai sent me a new year's present! I have never gotten a package this big before! (Except for my online purchases, hehe, we'll pretend those don't exist...) It was registered mail so I had to sign for it, then it was mineeeee!
Look at all these goodies she sent me! If you recall from one of my earlier posts, Ai's family had a takoyaki night for me when I was there in September. They talked about buying me a takoyaki maker of my own, but I didn't want to lug it around on my trip. Now she has gone and sent one straight to my door! I could not believe all the things she included, down to the bamboo sticks! It's almost a complete takoyaki kit! She even bought me a round brush for oiling the pan's uneven surface! Too thoughtful!
Now I definitely need to host a takoyaki party! Thank you so much, Ai! :)
P.s Sorry for looking so tired, I had food poisoning in Vietnam and didn't really eat anything for 5 days! I'm still not 100% yet. :( I have lost my love of food, nooo.
我好想妳唷 曉凡 \\\ 我的鍵盤壞了害我只能用小鍵盤= =
ReplyDeleteI wish I lost my love for food. I wish I could quit you, food! Aw takoyaki! You need to invite me to that party. I will invite you to my fondue party teehee. And Richerd can come too.
ReplyDelete