錯過今年的日檢(因為不想要考四級)、就得等到明年十二月了。
六月的日檢只有考一級跟二級、要我這個日文白癡在八個月以內讀到可以考二級的程度根本就是不可能的事!!聽說二級都是讀三年以上的人才去考的。。我就乖乖的等明年十二月考三級吧!
我其實很想霸氣的發誓 “ 日文沒學好、我就不回家!!“
因為老實說、我實在很不喜歡明明住在一個地方很久、可是還是沒學好那國語言的人。
(尤其是在外國住快十年還是一口爛英文、最後還回台灣裝ABC的人。。。喔、請不要對號入座。)
只是我要是那麼逞強的話、我可能會待五年了都還回不了家、哈哈。
頑張っります!
don't wait that long--cuz i'm moving to calgary! haha, at least for a few weeks. going to sign up for my alberta license and then i get a free ride out there (flight, hotel, food) if i work a couple of weeks! come home, STAT!
ReplyDeleteOh man, I can't read chinese! So I can't interpret your post like you did with mine. Instead, I'll provide you with the translations to what you couldn't decipher hehe.
ReplyDeleteYoku = good... so I didn't do well/good on the essay.
I said 'I think I had a cough' hahaha... I meant to say "I think I had a cold"... xD. 'Zan nen' means something like 'that's too bad'.
kusuriwonomu means to take medicine, and nemui means tired.
'I went to get help from my teacher' is what I meant to say, but I think I phrased that wrong. -_-
Overall, good job! I'm surprised you can read so much. :)