Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Let's play Kyudo!



Man, when will I ever be able to look just as cool doing kyudo... haha.

*Please click on the photo*
You really need to look at the actual size to appreciate the intensity on this guy's face XD

This is Teruya kun, also known as Tosaka ( "crest" )... all the other boys love to make fun of his hair ! If you ask him if he styles his hair however, he will always say " no hair set! " lol. His English is probably the worst in the bunch, but he's definitely one of my favorite students! Unfortunately, a few of the teachers have issues with his hair so it's getting chopped off in two days... sniffle!

Although all the kyudo students get super serious when they step up to shoot, as soon as they are done, they revert back to this....

3 comments:

  1. Mom wants to know how to call you in Japan, the local "area code", etc. Send an email back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol.. I already told her like ten times already...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know you were in JP (哪尼~~~)... so cool!

    ReplyDelete