Today I decided to exercise and just ran around Minato Odori Koen ... alternating between walking and running between laps. I have come to a sad sad realization that I am dreadfully out of shape and my endurance level is infinitesimally low.
Long term goal: to run in a race with my dad. (uhh let's start with 5k shall we... that is quite a challenge for me already...)
Short term goal: to be able to run to AMU plaza (1.5 km?? >.<) Seriously, I am someone who can't even run 100m without panting like a dog.... don't laugh at me! You would not believe how unfit I am. Then again, I was never good at sports. Running has always been the worst of the worst though. I was always passed by loads of people half my height during P.E class. Oh and I've come to see that I am quite a horrible writer as well. Well, that gives me plenty to work on.
Long term goal: to run in a race with my dad. (uhh let's start with 5k shall we... that is quite a challenge for me already...)
Short term goal: to be able to run to AMU plaza (1.5 km?? >.<) Seriously, I am someone who can't even run 100m without panting like a dog.... don't laugh at me! You would not believe how unfit I am. Then again, I was never good at sports. Running has always been the worst of the worst though. I was always passed by loads of people half my height during P.E class. Oh and I've come to see that I am quite a horrible writer as well. Well, that gives me plenty to work on.
The good thing about jogging is that for most people, you don't have to do a lot to get a workout out of it. I am feeling the lack of endurance too, and I've been working out during school! Helen fail. Maybe you should do DDR, that's how I got into shape for the 30 minute run teehee.
ReplyDeleteMore pictures!KFC should do the same as that chicken place where you wear the gloves, very considerate. Ewwww holding onto the rail on the escalator is so asking to get infected.