Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Back in Japan

I've been back in Kagoshima for two days now and feeling a little homesick! I got locked out of my apartment when I finally got home at 10:30pm on Sunday and had to crash at Holly's for the night. Thank goodness she had decided NOT to stay at JC's! What a welcome back.

The newbies are coming tomorrow, can't believe I'm a 'senpai' already! I guess I should be excited to meet them...but I just keep thinking of how I could be home now if I hadn't re-contracted... >.< Hopefully I'll snap out of being so nonchalant and get back into the Kagoshima groove soon. Right now, a year never seemed so long. I foresee emo days ahead when more of the ALTs leave too. =/

Oh and since I am 95% sure this will be my last year, I should start a 2010-11 To-do list...

1 comment:

  1. Homesickness is a relative term. Just because you are far from home, doesn't mean you have to be blue. Home is the place you can relax, be happy and smile, laugh as loud as you can, cry as hard as you want. If you can do that there, you are home.

    Take care sis, miss you more everyday.
    -Jodes

    ReplyDelete