Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I'm BACK!!!

I'm backkkkk! It's so good to be home! Family, friends, mom's cooking, a washroom so big I could live in it, low humidity, wide roads, sleeping in, being able to communicate, everyone speaking at normal frequencies... I could go on and on! I didn't even realize I missed so many things! It's going to be hard to leave in two weeks, damn!

So I've already started working on my "Food I crave" facebook note and thought I should check it off as I go! (The bad thing is, the more I look around, the more items I want to add to it!)

A list of what I want to eat when I get back in July...

dim sum
cristy's chicken
"fake" sushi
(spicy tuna roll, avocado roll, bc roll, thickly sliced salmon sashimi...etc!)
pho
grilled chicken and vermicelli with spring rolls
vietnamese sub
bubble tea
mom's cooking
Jonas' chicken paprika
egg tarts
greek salad
great canadian bagel
jugo juice
peking duck

new items...
veggie burger from harvey's
tim horton's

2 comments: