All nigiri pieces are only 45 yen each ! ( 45 cents CDN)

See the huge rolls at the bottom of the left photo ? Even those are still only 45 yen!
The trays are constantly replenished ... so you know they won't run out of your fav sushi!

They have a huge selection too! Squid, seared salmon, raw salmon, maguro, all types of ebi, unagi, hotate, even uni (sea urchin)!
See the huge rolls at the bottom of the left photo ? Even those are still only 45 yen!
The trays are constantly replenished ... so you know they won't run out of your fav sushi!
They have a huge selection too! Squid, seared salmon, raw salmon, maguro, all types of ebi, unagi, hotate, even uni (sea urchin)!
I know some people are really against discount sushi, but hey, I say if it's good food AND cheap... bring it on! :D
I wanna go there ! cheap food = my favorite, reminds me of TAIWAN
ReplyDeleteYou should come ! If you ever decide to abandon the beaten path (Osaka, Tokyo, Kyoto.. etc), you can stay with me in Kagoshima!
ReplyDelete