Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Cute ginkos!



This is me trying to catch up with my "blog post photos"...

There are so many times when I see something and think " that would be make an interesting blog post! " People always complain about how I don't post photos on facebook, the truth is, with all the different but similar sets being posted by my lovely fellow ALTs... it just seems a bit unnecessary :P Sometimes it's like instead of taking photos with fb in mind, I take them with my blog in mind... usually they all just kinda end up lost in the hard drive though :(

So I've noticed that all the banks in Kagoshima city have their own little "mascots"... in the photo above we have a lovely bank filled with Peter Rabbit characters! Who knew banking could be this adorable! I must say, if I saw a Peanuts characters bank, I would so rush in and get a card! My account is with Kagoshima Bank and they have MOOMINS!! Yes that's right, my bank card has moomins parachuting over mountains !

The Kagoshima Bank branch that's downtown has the cutest set up in one of their display windows, I'll have to remember to take a picture next time!


1 comment: